I had a lovely surprise waiting for me in my ‘you’ve got a message’ box for this blog from Periwinkle Pursuits, who nominated me in her list for The Creative Blogger Award… Perwinkle shares my love of all things crochet and also has the life/child juggling act too.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Five Facts About Me
1. If I could I would walk barefoot everywhere, unfortunately the streets of Cullompton are not all that great and in the UK barefoot walking is seen as being a bit odd
2. I hate cauliflower, the taste, texture everything but eat it in the presence of my daughter as I don’t want her to become a picky eater, she loves cauliflower (freek)
3. I have 16 hours worth of tattoos on my back, my design all in black swirly tribal and very personal to me, and yes given the chance I would have more
4. I have been quilting, cross stitching and embroidering since I was 13 years old (now 26 years ago) however I only started crochet in February 2015 and now do it in homage to my late and wonderful Gran who attempted to teach me but failed and taught me how to knit instead, she would have loved this resurgence in the craft.
5. My happy place is anywhere at the coast whether its on top of a cliff or on the beach with the sand between my toes
These are a few of my favorite creative bloggers, you should definitely check them out!
Bloggers, no pressure, participate only if your are comfortable doing so.